N.B. The hirer is responsible for keeping to the authority’s Corona restrictions.
- The hirer must be at least 21 years of age. The house is not available for youth parties.
- Catering is arranged with Skovhusets cook, Jan Æbelø Iversen, tel. 23 74 18 56.
Cleaning will be included in the agreement.
- If the hire is for a meeting without hot food, the small kitchen can be hired for servingIn such a case the hirer is responsible for leaving the premises tidied and cleaned.
The large kitchen cannot be used.
Used tableware is placed in the trays for the dishwasher and placed on a trolley in the small kitchen.
The chairs, in stacks of 8, must be replaced in the stage area.
The tables cleaned but not moved.
The floors in the hired rooms and hallways vacuumed.
Floor wash and toilet cleaning is carried out by Skovhus staff.
- The stage can be built up to 60 cm. This can be requested up to a week before the hire.
(When ordering the stage, tell us which tables you will use – round or long.)
The hirer is not permitted to set up the stage himself.
- No smoking inside. Visitors may only smoke outside. Remember to remove cigarette butts.
- Do not throw rice, cinnamon or the like indoors. Rice, confetti etc. thrown outside must be swept up.
- If loud music or other noise is used, keep doors and windows closed so that neighbours are disturbed as little as possible.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the building or inventory during the hire.
Any damages must be compensated at cost price including necessary repairs.
Nothing belonging to the house must be removed.
- Rent is paid when booking, or one year before the date of the hire.
If the hire is cancelled earlier than 3 months before the hire date, 50% of the rent is returned.
If cancelled later than 3 months before the hire, nothing will be refunded.